Mr. Bo9agr

Life Isn't That Serious

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Forgot My Camera Today

Why does this happen to me ? why is it that everytime i forget my camera at home i spot some nice and exotic cars on the road? if you check My flickr page you'll notice that i like cars much, and specially sporty, exotic & rare cars. and guess what? today just on my way back home from Ku-University i saw a blue Audi RS4, an old Audi RS6, a new Audi S8 (the one with the V10 engine), one blue Bently Azure, the new Mercedes-Benz CL500, an ugly pink Escalade with an ugly body-kit. all these beautiful cars and no camera to capture the moment, too bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catism القطويّة said...

You love cars as much as I love cats. :)

This always happens, it's one of Murphey's laws. You know when you are not interested in something and it's always there. And once you need it and look for it you can't find it any more? This is always the case, and it's universal.

May 16, 2007 4:18 PM  
Blogger Nora-Cassandra said...

You love cars! I love cars and bikes! :D

Checked your flicker!! Nice pics man, real nice pics! :)

June 03, 2007 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits