Mr. Bo9agr

Life Isn't That Serious

Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Trip To Guangzhou, China

Finally i got home yesterday morning (8:30 am) after flying for about 10 hours, waited till Jum'aa Prayer and went to sleep right after that.. woke up today 8 in the morning to go to collage for my summer semester, it's my last semester and i'll graduate this summer, so, back to the main event, my trip to china.. it was fun and full of surprises.. from the begenning i thought this might be a bad idea going to china without any particular reason, just going there with the family not intending to buy anything or do anything, then i thought, this might be a chance to se for myself why everybody is talking about trading in china like it's a big deal.. so off i went with one goal on my mind: to compile a guide for business in china for people who wish to do business there. i just finished editing and organizing my trip's pictures, and now they are all on my flickr page, i'll add all the information related to the pictures there, since i'm not used to write long posts with details and stuff, and flickr makes it easy for everyone to share their memories and experiences with friends and family!! what am i saying here?? just click here please.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam Bo9ager,

I have to make this trip July 2nd to attend some trade fair and explore some factories (building materials)I would be staying at the Gardens Hotel I think.

Do you have any tips for me?

Salam

June 17, 2007 3:12 AM  
Blogger bo9agr said...

salam

the building materials complex is a bit far from the center of Guangzhou, it takes about 20 minutes in a taxi to get there and will cost about 1.5 KD so be prepared and have some cash with you!! LoL

if you're planning on buying many large furniture or stuff, then take a translater with you from shipping office there, he'll take 5% of the total price of the stuff you're buying and ships it home to you, and you don't have to pay for everything you buy, just pay a small deposit and pay the rest when your shipment arrives home, that's how it works there.

this is the number of a good trading company:
+965 2416610
China: +86 20 81364381
China Mobile: 13544444992
J&M Trading Company
Mr. Jamil Marouni

June 17, 2007 7:56 AM  
Blogger slartybartfarst said...

You like cars don't you.......?
Some interesting pics; horrific accident; nice China ones.

June 22, 2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger bo9agr said...

slartybartfarst:
yes for sure i like cars, thanks for your comment.

June 22, 2007 6:36 PM  
Blogger Web-OJ said...

Superb pics of China. That shop one is funny. I wonder if I'm a happy customer?

November 29, 2007 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits